You have a very beautiful family, Amy! Nora just started 6th grade at my school, and so far so good--although I'm not aloud to acknowledge her during the actual school day. Maya is in 2nd grade and can't get enough of recess! Shahr is good--working hard but trying to make time for himself. As for me, I'm back to teaching after a much-needed year off. Classes started yesterday, and I came home exhausted! Hope all is well in Denver! All my love-
1 comment:
You have a very beautiful family, Amy! Nora just started 6th grade at my school, and so far so good--although I'm not aloud to acknowledge her during the actual school day. Maya is in 2nd grade and can't get enough of recess! Shahr is good--working hard but trying to make time for himself. As for me, I'm back to teaching after a much-needed year off. Classes started yesterday, and I came home exhausted! Hope all is well in Denver! All my love-
Heather
Post a Comment