My how the kids have grown! Tabby, Elly and Mason have changed so much from the last time I saw pictures of them. Glenda has forwarded pictures of them before. Sam looks just like you Mike when you were his age. And Phoebe is a cutie. I know you are proud of your family!!!! We would love to see you and Amy
2 comments:
Hi Elly- Youlook as pretty as ever and I hope 4th grade is great- Nora and I miss you and hope to visit soon!
My how the kids have grown! Tabby, Elly and Mason have changed so much from the last time I saw pictures of them. Glenda has forwarded pictures of them before. Sam looks just like you Mike when you were his age. And Phoebe is a cutie. I know you are proud of your family!!!! We would love to see you and Amy
Post a Comment